Give to Make a Difference
Put Your Compassion into Action, Change Lives
Ways to Give
Give a Donation
- Online through PayPal / Credit Card
- Online through The United Methodist Advance
- By text: Text 77948 and the message HINTON; follow the prompts to give via PayPal or credit card.
- By check to Hinton Rural Life Center, PO Box 27, Hayesville NC 28904
- By credit card: Call Hinton Center at (828) 389-8336 to process your payment.
As a non-profit, Hinton Center is grateful for In-Kind Contributions. Contact our CEO, Jacqueline Gottlieb, for information on this process, (828) 389-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a Tribute
Honor or remember someone special with a gift that changes lives through Hinton Center ministries. Indicate
with your gift, in a note, email (email@example.com), or phone call (828-389-8336)
- Giver’s name and contact information
- ___ In honor of ___ In memory of ___________________________
- Name and contact information for acknowledgement card. (Gift amount will not be disclosed.)
These are big-ticket items that would help us in big ways to be good stewards of the beautiful property and facilities entrusted to our care. For more information, contact Perry Prewett, (828) 389-8336.
- Generac Pressure Washing System ($449)
- Invasive Exotic Plant Eradication and Supplemental Planting Plan ($2280)
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Materials ($1900)
- LED Lighting Improvements ($423 – $6536)
- 4 Picnic Tables ($100/each)
- Natural Seasonal Decorations for the Year ($458)
Also: Equipment/tools and supplies for painting, home repair projects and wheelchair ramps, and yard work; as well as tarps, food coolers, and reams of copy paper.
Outright gifts such as stocks, publicly traded securities, life insurance policies, and real estate make Hinton an immediate beneficiary of your good will and provide an income tax deduction for you. Consult your financial adviser and contact Hinton CEO Jacqueline Gottlieb to discuss this process and how your gift can make a significant impact through Hinton Center’s ministries, changing lives as we love God and neighbor.