Give to Make a Difference
Put Your Compassion into Action, Change Lives
Ways You Can Give
Give a Donation
- Online through PayPal / Credit Card
- Online through The United Methodist Advance
- By check to Hinton Rural Life Center, PO Box 27, Hayesville NC 28904
- By credit card: Call Hinton Center at (828) 389-8336 to process your payment.
Join the 60:60 Challenge!
Hinton is adding a special challenge for 2021-2022 giving. Since we are celebrating 60 years of ministry in 2021, we’re setting a goal of reaching 60 donors who will make 6 monthly donations of $10 (for a total of $60). Receiving consistent monthly donations benefits both Hinton and donors, offering revenue stability for cash flow and planning, as well as enabling donors to give more easily. And, by reaching 60 monthly donors, we qualify for a $4000 grant!
You can set up monthly giving through PayPal, your bank, The Advance, etc.
As a non-profit, Hinton Center is grateful for In-Kind Contributions. Contact our CEO, Jacqueline Gottlieb, for information on this process, (828) 389-8336 or email@example.com.
Give a Tribute
Honor or remember someone special with a gift that changes lives through the ministries of Hinton Rural Life Center. Indicate
with your gift, in a note, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone call (828-389-8336)
- Giver’s name and contact information
- ___ In honor of ___ In memory of ___________________________
- Name and contact information for acknowledgement card. (Gift amount will not be disclosed.)
These are big-ticket items that would help us in big ways to be good stewards of the beautiful property and facilities entrusted to our care. For more information, contact Perry Prewett, (828) 389-8336.
- Storm Water and Erosion Control Materials ($1900)
- 4 Picnic Tables ($125/each)
Also: Equipment/tools and supplies for painting, home repair projects and wheelchair ramps, and yard work; as well as tarps, food coolers, and reams of copy paper.
Gifts such as stocks, publicly traded securities, life insurance policies, and real estate make Hinton an immediate beneficiary of your good will and provide an income tax deduction for you. Consult your financial adviser and contact Hinton CEO Jacqueline Gottlieb to discuss this process and how your gift can make a significant impact through Hinton’s ministries, changing lives as we love God and neighbor.