Give to Make a Difference
Put your compassion into action; change lives.
Your gift to Hinton Center helps improve the quality of life for our neighbors in Clay, Cherokee, and Towns counties and offers experiences that can impact the life and faith of all involved. Through Hinton volunteers, our work with community partners, and your generous giving . . .
- homes are made safer, healthier, and warmer.
- education and training are provided to address mental health and substance abuse challenges.
- innovative ideas are explored and implemented to address rural needs for jobs, better wages, and affordable housing.
- churches and communities are resourced to impact and improve the quality of life in their rural settings.
Hinton can help you put your compassion into action...
- A donation of $100 buys tools for volunteers to repair homes.
- A donation of $300 buys enough gas to fuel our work trucks for a week to deliver materials to work sites.
- A donation of $1,000 buys enough materials to build a 10-foot wheelchair ramp.
Mail donations to:
Hinton Rural Life Center
PO Box 27
Hayesville, NC 28904
Tribute Donations: Please indicate if the gift is in honor or in memory of someone, and provide information for where to send an acknowledgment. Your gift amount will not be disclosed.
As a nonprofit, Hinton Center relies on volunteers and generous donations from both local and national partners. Below is our “wish list.” These items would be beneficial to our ministries and help us serve those in need.
To donate or for more information contact: email@example.com
Markers, paint brushes, new weed-eaters, electric pressure washer, corded hand-drills, ear plugs/covers, paper, food coolers, LED candles, reams of copy paper, tarps, grill lighters, footballs, garden tools, kayak, canoe, brown paper lunch bags, heavy duty trash bags