Give to Make a Difference
Put Your Compassion into Action, Change Lives
Ways You Can Give
Give a Donation
- Online through PayPal / Credit Card
- Online through The United Methodist Advance
- By text: Text 77948 and the message HINTON; follow the prompts to give via PayPal or credit card.
- By check to Hinton Rural Life Center, PO Box 27, Hayesville NC 28904
- By credit card: Call Hinton Center at (828) 389-8336 to process your payment.
2021 Spring Giving Appeal
Join the 60:60 Challenge! Hinton is adding a special challenge to our 2021 Spring Appeal. Since we are celebrating our 60th Anniversary this year, we’re setting a goal of reaching 60 donors who will make 6 monthly donations of $10 (for a total of $60). Receiving consistent monthly donations benefits both Hinton and donors, offering revenue stability for cash flow and planning, as well as enabling donors to give more easily and, potentially, more generously!
You can set up monthly giving through PayPal, your bank, The Advance, etc.
As a non-profit, Hinton Center is grateful for In-Kind Contributions. Contact our CEO, Jacqueline Gottlieb, for information on this process, (828) 389-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a Tribute
Honor or remember someone special with a gift that changes lives through the ministries of Hinton Rural Life Center. Indicate
with your gift, in a note, email (email@example.com), or phone call (828-389-8336)
- Giver’s name and contact information
- ___ In honor of ___ In memory of ___________________________
- Name and contact information for acknowledgement card. (Gift amount will not be disclosed.)
These are big-ticket items that would help us in big ways to be good stewards of the beautiful property and facilities entrusted to our care. For more information, contact Perry Prewett, (828) 389-8336.
- Generac Pressure Washing System ($449)
- Invasive Exotic Plant Eradication and Supplemental Planting Plan ($2280)
- Storm Water and Erosion Control Materials ($1900)
- LED Lighting Improvements ($423 – $6536)
- 4 Picnic Tables ($100/each)
Also: Equipment/tools and supplies for painting, home repair projects and wheelchair ramps, and yard work; as well as tarps, food coolers, and reams of copy paper.
Gifts such as stocks, publicly traded securities, life insurance policies, and real estate make Hinton an immediate beneficiary of your good will and provide an income tax deduction for you. Consult your financial adviser and contact Hinton CEO Jacqueline Gottlieb to discuss this process and how your gift can make a significant impact through Hinton’s ministries, changing lives as we love God and neighbor.