Give to Make a Difference
Put Your Compassion into Action, Change Lives
Ways You Can Give
Give a Donation
- Online through PayPal / Credit Card
- Online through The United Methodist Advance
- By check to Hinton Rural Life Center, PO Box 27, Hayesville NC 28904
- By credit card: Call Hinton Center at (828) 389-8336 to process your payment.
Support Our 2022 Spring Appeal: We Count on You, Because Our Neighbors Count on Us!
Click HERE for our Spring Appeal brochure. Hear from staff members how Hinton counts on the financial support of individual and organizational donors.
Your support makes an impact in the rural communities we serve. Here’s a look at 2021, by the numbers:
- Loads of firewood — 570
- Value ($) of firewood loads — 81, 561
- Mission participants — 456
- Home repair projects — 123
- Volunteers — 715
- Value ($) of volunteer hours — 412, 624
- Persons trained, Mental Health First Aid — 22
- Leadership Chatuge graduates — 61
- Participants, rural poverty simulations — 400
- House on Wheels (HOW), mobile teaching unit — 1
- Christmas Care, # of children — 276
- Families/households served — 257
As a nonprofit, Hinton Center is grateful for In-Kind Contributions. Contact our CEO, Jacqueline Gottlieb, for information on this process, (828) 389-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a Tribute
Honor or remember someone special with a gift that changes lives through the ministries of Hinton Rural Life Center. Indicate
with your gift, in a note, email (email@example.com), or phone call (828-389-8336)
- Giver’s name and contact information
- ___ In honor of ___ In memory of ___________________________
- Name and contact information for acknowledgement card. (Gift amount will not be disclosed.)
Wish list items can vary from furniture in excellent condition to chain saws to AV equipment. Please contact Kelli Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for current lodging and conference center needs, Dawn Martin (email@example.com) for mission outreach needs, and Perry Prewett (firstname.lastname@example.org) for building and grounds needs. You may also call them at 828-389-8336.
We typically have ongoing needs for equipment, tools, and supplies for painting, home repair projects and wheelchair ramps, and yard work; as well as tarps, food coolers, and reams of copy paper.
Gifts such as stocks, publicly traded securities, life insurance policies, and real estate make Hinton an immediate beneficiary of your good will and provide an income tax deduction for you. Consult your financial adviser and contact Hinton CEO Jacqueline Gottlieb to discuss this process and how your gift can make a significant impact through Hinton’s ministries, changing lives as we love God and neighbor.