Give to Make a Difference
Put Your Compassion into Action, Change Lives
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
As you can imagine, we’ve had some major challenges this year at Hinton, but what’s been so amazing is how we’ve also seen God’s faithfulness at work in all of it, “for good.” Hinton’s friends and neighbors have played a significant role in helping Hinton, supporting our ministries as we love and help neighbors in need, serve our community, and call and equip clergy, congregations, and others to participate in God’s good work.
Now you have a specific opportunity to let us know how you’d like to be part of that ongoing “good work.” There are a variety of ways, including through your prayers, your service, your stays at Hinton, and through your financial gifts. Would you be willing to help Hinton right now by doing three simple things?
- Read my Fall Update letter, in which I list some of those challenges and, more importantly, share the blessings of God’s good work through it all. Click HERE
- Watch the brief video on this page of Alexis, one of our college summer staffers. Hear how the pandemic impacted her 2020 summer experience in transformative ways.
- Complete a short, online Response Form, letting us know how you’ll support Hinton with your prayers, volunteer service, and/or financial gift. Click HERE .
Please reply by December 1. We look forward to hearing from you and experiencing God’s continued goodness and faithfulness in the compassion and generosity of Hinton’s friends and supporters.
Jacqueline Gottlieb, President and CEO
Hinton Rural Life Center
Will you help Hinton this Fall? With your prayers? Service? Financial gift? Let us know by completing this Reply Form by December 1. Thank you!
Ways to Give
Give a Donation
- Online through PayPal / Credit Card
- Online through The United Methodist Advance
- By text: Text 77948 and the message HINTON; follow the prompts to give via PayPal or credit card.
- By check to Hinton Rural Life Center, PO Box 27, Hayesville NC 28904
- By credit card: Call Hinton Center at (828) 389-8336 to process your payment.
As a non-profit, Hinton Center is grateful for In-Kind Contributions. Contact our CEO, Jacqueline Gottlieb, for information on this process, (828) 389-8336 or email@example.com.
Give a Tribute
Honor or remember someone special with a gift that changes lives through Hinton Center ministries. Indicate
with your gift, in a note, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone call (828-389-8336)
- Giver’s name and contact information
- ___ In honor of ___ In memory of ___________________________
- Name and contact information for acknowledgement card. (Gift amount will not be disclosed.)
Those being honored or remembered through gifts will also be acknowledged in Hinton Center’s newsletter.
These are big-ticket items that would help us in big ways to be good stewards of the beautiful property and
facilities entrusted to our care. For more information, contact Perry Prewett, (828) 389-8336.
- Generac Pressure Washing System ($449)
- Invasive Exotic Plant Eradication and Supplemental Planting Plan ($2280)
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Materials ($1900)
- LED Lighting Improvements ($423 – $6536)
- 4 Picnic Tables ($100/each)
- Natural Seasonal Decorations for the Year ($458)
Also: Equipment/tools and supplies for painting, home repair projects and wheelchair ramps, and yard work; as well as tarps, food coolers, and reams of copy paper.
Outright gifts such as stocks, publicly traded securities, life insurance policies, and real estate make Hinton an immediate beneficiary of your good will and provide an income tax deduction for you. Consult your financial adviser and contact Hinton CEO Jacqueline Gottlieb to discuss this process and how your gift can make a significant impact through Hinton Center’s ministries, changing lives as we love God and neighbor.