Services and Amenities
Enjoy Everything Hinton Has to Offer
Whether you’re planning a family reunion, corporate training event, church retreat, or wedding, Hinton will provide the services and amenities you need for a successful and memorable experience. For more information, including rates and availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-389-8336.
For a Campus Map, click HERE .
Hinton Center Services
- Food service provided by our executive chef: options include meals in our dining room, catering, hospitality stations, banquets, and receptions
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi service
- Integrated audio-visual equipment for Zoom meetings and presentations
- Full-time guest services staff
- Floral arrangements
- Local vendor listings (for table/chair rentals, etc.)
- Clergy services
- Retreat leadership
- Massage therapists
- Yoga instructors
- Local cultural resources, such as musicians, storytellers, and other presenters
We are happy to consult with you and offer ideas and guidance to help make your event planning go smoothly and to take advantage of all Hinton and our area have to offer!
Click HERE for a complete list of resources, equipment, and other campus options available for your enjoyment.
Hinton Rural Life Center has plans to develop several trails throughout campus, with each leading to a garden designed for renewal and reflection. We know that time spent in nature is good for the mind, body, and soul, and we want to offer more opportunities for Hinton guests and visitors to experience that throughout our 33 acres of campus. Stay tuned for updates on a future Sanctuary Garden Retreat, featuring author, speaker, and gardener Terry Hershey, and opportunities to participate in our new trail and garden installations.
Currently, Hinton offers an outdoor Labyrinth and memory garden, as well as various gardens near our Lodge. At the end of Retreat Spur, just past the Ingram Hermitage cabin, you’ll find the trail head that takes you to the Mountainside Worship Center.