RETURN APPLICATION NO LATER
THAN FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6th
Friends, this year will be different because of COVID-19, but we know the importance of Christmas Care of Clay County and are working diligently to make it happen. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy! Please read the following, as there are changes from previous years.
- Christmas Care of Clay County is supported by various agencies, businesses, churches and individuals.
- If you do not have a phone, list the number of someone who can contact you. We must have a working phone number on the application and a way to contact you. If your number changes, let us know ASAP. Because of COVID, we need to be able to reach you to confirm receiving your application and provide information on next steps. Unfortunately, if we are unable to reach you, we will not be able to provide you with clothing gifts.
- In order to keep everyone safe, we will not have a breakfast this year.
- NO LATE APPLICATIONS will be accepted. We need to stick with our November 6th deadline. No exceptions!
- If you come to the Hinton Center, we require masks to be worn when coming into the office.
- Contact Rev. Dawn Livingston at (828) 389-8336 with questions.
I understand and agree
to the above and that Christmas Care of Clay County or its partnering individuals and agencies will not be held responsible for gifts received. Items received are supplemental and will not provide all wants and/or needs of the household.
Can you send/receive text messages?
What is the best way to reach you?
Select one answer only
Hinton Center applies for grants and asks for the following information:
—PLEASE CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE AND FILL OUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED—