COMPLETE APPLICATION NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4th
• Christmas Care of Clay County is supported by various agencies, businesses, churches and individuals.
• Please complete all the information below.
• If you do not have a phone, list the number of someone who can contact you. We must have a working phone number on the application and a way to contact you. If your number changes, let us know ASAP. Unfortunately, if we are unable to reach you, we will not be able to provide you with clothing gifts.
• NO LATE APPLICATIONS will be accepted.
• Contact Rev. Dawn Martin at (828) 389-8336 with questions.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adolescents ages 12-18. You’ll build skills and confidence you need to reach out and provide initial support to young people who are struggling. You’ll also learn how to help connect them to appropriate support.
Learners will complete a 2-hour, self-paced online course, and participate in an Instructor-led Zoom training.