Follow Your Celtic Call
ONLINE RETREAT REGISTRATION FORM — Register by April 14, 2023
PAYMENT OPTIONS: At the end of the form, you’ll use the “Payment Option” dropdown to select either “Pay Online with PayPal” or “Call in Payment.”
- For “Pay Online with PayPal,” you’ll click “submit” and will be connected to PayPal, where you can pay through PayPal OR with your credit or debit card. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay online.)
- To “Call in Payment,” you’ll call Hinton Rural Life Center at 828-389-8336 and give your credit card info to Shelley or Karen. who will be emailed your online registration. They will email you a copy of your payment receipt.
Come to Hinton Rural Life Center on lovely Lake Chatuge in the Appalachian Mountains for a springtime Celtic-inspired weekend. Facilitated by Kathy Michaud and Patty Smitherman, the retreat will be based on their book, Following Our Celtic Call. Using timeless Celtic wisdom from Ireland and Scotland, the retreat offers safe space to bring creative seeds to blossom and to deepen the soul’s awareness of the sacred in the world around us.
REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Lodging will be in Hinton’s Joe Ervin Retreat House, which features private rooms with ensuite bathroom, plus indoor and outdoor gathering spaces. Cost per person for each option:
- $315/person – single occupancy lodging, 5 meals, programming
- $255/person – double occupancy lodging, 5 meals, programming (You share a room with another.)
- $165/person – commuter option: 5 meals and programming